Terms (Lets Overnight Junk Party, 30th June 2018):
1) Guest must present valid identity on the day of the Lets Overnight Junk Party, 30.06.18 – 01.07.18
2) No third-party collection allowed. Entry will be refused if tickets have not been purchased / collected from Lets Events Website or other authorized points of sale.
3) Lets Events advises the guests to look after the ticket(s) as cash. It must be presented to gain admittance to the event. The code on the ticket uniquely identifies this ticket and the purchaser and / or of its group & can be redeemed only once. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. If multiple copies are presented at the event, Lets Events may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets of the same copy.
4) Guests must be 18 years or above. If found that a guest is under the age of 18, Lets Events will not be serving him / her any alcoholic food and beverage items.
5) Lets Events reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
6) Lets Events may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
7) Lets Events will provide a shower tent at the Beach Party.
8) Guests will need to bring their own tents if they only purchase the Beach Party tickets. Guests can send us an email "firstname.lastname@example.org" 30 days before the event if a tent is to be arranged for them.
9) In case of bad weather, Lets Events will provide alternative options for the guests with the Ultimate Experience Package on how to get to the party area.
10) Unless the event has been either postponed or cancelled, Lets Events will not issue refund on the tickets under any circumstances.
11) Lets Events will provide a coach / bus service the next morning to the Sai Kung Pier for the guests with the Ultimate Experience Package of a 30 minute hike from the beach to the bus stop.
12) Every guest agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
13) All items brought by the guests to the party are brought and left at their own risk.
14) For Group tickets, each tent will be shared by 2 people. If there is an odd number of guests, the arrangements of the tents will have to be managed by the guests.
15) Every guest voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
16) Lets Events will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities within the party area and Lets Events shall not be held liable for matters outside of its control, including those which may result in any loss of amenity, for example, where a third party supplier fails to provide utilities on time, or where natural changes to the landscape or where poor weather conditions are experienced.
17) After a group ticket has been purchased, all parties under the group ticket will be sent a separate confirmation email, accept the terms and must send out a confirmation response to email@example.com